Fly Fishing Classes in The Catskills
Whether you’re a novice or an avid fly angler with years of experience wanting to up your game, we have the experience to take you from where you are toward where you’re going in your fly fishing adventures. Beginner and advanced fly anglers alike will experience the passion of fly fishing through our knowledge gleaned from our educational programs.
Our introductory class was designed by veteran fly fishing guide and instructors Ben Rinker and Ben Turpin to help beginner fly fisherman learn the basics of casting, fly selection, and knot tying. When you leave this introductory class you will have the knowledge you need to hit the stream and start your fly fishing career.
What to Bring for Class
- If you have your own equipment please bring it
- NY Fishing license
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Layered clothing and rain jacket
- Sun Screen
- Bug Repellent
- Pre-registration is required
- Cancellations and refunds require two weeks advance notice
- A 50% Deposit is required (Check, Money order, or Cash)